build your email lists - Conditional email optin for newsletters & campaigns
Increase response rate
In order to improve your lead and customer retention newsletters can be efficient.
As you need to draw attention to the sign-up of your newsletter having the optin presented by a popup or overlay can increase efficiency and increase sign-up level
As popups and overlays can be annoying and not all visitors need to have the opin presented, popupbooster is able to show the optin when appropriate: conditional appearance.
Increase your response rate by better matching and timing with your visitor.
The best way to build lists
There are many vendors providing online email web services.
In most cases integrating the optin into popupbooster is feasible.
Popupbooster provides the benefit of the conditional appearance of the optin: only when it is appropriate or useful the optin request will show up.
How to use?
- Sign-up with one of the many email campaign web services
- Generate your optin form
- The service will provide a java script line that needs to be inserted into your website
- Copy / paste this java script into the designated field for the brand in popupbooster
- Use the preview to see if the layout and dimensions fit with the optin box generated
- Set the conditions for popup appearance: when to show up
- Copy / paste the popupbooster java script on the pages where you want the optin to appear
- Optional: Some email campaign web services will allow exporting the contact data into a csv file (comma separated value). In certain cases after this contact data is uploaded into popupbooster, both data sets can be matched: visitor data with their email contact information.
online email campaign services
with optin forms: